Friday, July 10, 2009

Things every preachers wife should own

1. A tanning bed (Lord knows that with all the stuff going on in the church you will never have time to layout)
2. A personal secretary (Sure the preachers get them but come on! A man always relys on his wife to keep him on his toes with appts and such. I can't remember it all people!)
3. A time share in the mountains. (at the spur of a moment...we could wanna get away!)
4. A house keeper and lawn person (See for the reason why at number 1)
5. A paycheck to come in even when you can't go to work because you want to do things at the church. (Man that would be nice!)

I really do love being a preachers wife. It def has been a challenge. I didn't think it would be this hard, but man it is. The blessing in the end though is such a reward. It is my other full time job and you def have to be called to be in this position. I knew at the age of 13 I was going to be a preachers wife. I use to always admire the ones that I have had in my life. Please lift your preachers wife up today in prayer and just remember that behind every great man is a wonderful woman!!

2 comments:

Christy said...

Yay you have a blog and I'm your first follower!! I love this list and I love you Roo! :)

Blessings from the Reeds said...

Love the list! Too cute. Have a blessed day~Robin