Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Testimony Tueday!

God is so awesome. I am so thankful for the gift of grace that He gives my undeserving heart every single day. I thank God that he kept dealing with my heart to accept him when I was 16 years old. I am so thankful that He doesn't move. He is my firm foundation. I am so thankful that He sent his one and only son to die for me so that His blood would cover my sin. I thank Him for blessing me with such a wonderful husband. I am so thankful that when everything is a mess in this life that He is still there and faithful promising not to put more on me than I can handle. I thank Him for remembering that I was made from dust.

**What are you thankful for today??**

"Not because of who I am,
But because of what you've done.
Not because of what I've done,
But because of who you are."

No comments: