Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Some Random Tuesday Thoughts

I just got word that the girl I had asked prayers for gets out of the hospital sometime today! Yep, no surgery was needed. We serve such an awesome God! Please continue to pray for her.

*Just some random thoughts*

*I am ready for the weekend!
*I am def ready for 5:30 so that I can leave work
*My husband is the greatest
*It sure is hot outside and I am ready for some good old Georgia Winter
*I gotta figure out how to load some pics on a blog post so people can see me and the fam
*I get to see my brother and nephew next week. They live in Indiana. (That situtation needs some serious prayers!)
*I dont even know why I started a blog. I am horrible at it :)
*I wish I could speed our ages up so that we can go over to China and adopt.

That's about all that is on my mind right now. Boring I know, but here is a verse that I will leave you with today. It is a verse that I love to cling to when things aren't going so hot...

Isaiah 43:2-3

"When you pass through the waters, I will be with you;
and when you pass through the rivers, they will not sweep over you.
When you walk through the fire, you will not be burned;
the flames will not set you ablaze.
For I am the LORD, your God, the Holy One of Israel, your Savior;"

3 comments:

Christy said...

Amen about your student!

Also, to upload a picture click on the little picture icon above the box that you input text into your new post. It will allow you to browse your computer for files (you have to save picture to computer first. Then it will allow you to position the picture/text however you choose.

Larisa said...

Thanks Christy!!

Josie said...

I am glad that girl didn't need surgery.

And I love that verse you posted. You had emailed it a while back. I plan to memorize it.